LEAF…Transforming the Financing Marketplace
Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. is one of the most-widely respected, award winning, technology oriented commercial leasing and finance companies in the country. LEAF is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank, N.A. (a top 50 U.S. bank). We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with offices in Missouri and Southern California. LEAF is ranked in the top 100 workplaces for 2017 and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
We are currently seeking a bright, highly motivated Jr. Data Analyst to join our Finance team in our Philadelphia, PA office.
The Jr. Data Analyst provides support to the Reporting department within the Financial Planning and Analysis department.
• Daily reporting responsibilities to various departments through the company
• Prepares analytical reports primarily using Excel to interpret the data and make specific recommendations relative to it, in accordance with the needs of various department heads throughout the company
• Support creation of Tableau visual reporting dashboards
• Update pre existing Macros used to support reporting effort with ever changing business needs
• Working Toward Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Data Analytics. Technical/Functional Skills and Knowledge:
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, capable of building detail analytical spreadsheets
• Excellent communications skills combined with the ability to present findings to diverse audiences
• Critical thinking ability that enables the Analyst to interpret random and diverse data points, draw conclusions from it, and then to formulate specific recommendations from it
• SQL Coding a plus
Visit www.LEAFnow.com to discover how being a part of LEAF will aid in building a rewarding career bringing you the professional and personal satisfaction that we all seek. You can also visit our blog at www.LEAFCommercialCapital.com. Be sure to connect with us through our social media presence on:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equipment leasing and financing experience