LEAF…Transforming the Financing Marketplace
Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank and a leading equipment leasing and finance company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Moberly, MO and Orange, CA. With fast, easy, flexible financing and a proprietary automated origination platform, LEAF serves small, mid-sized and enterprise businesses nationwide. LEAF works directly with business equipment and software end users, as well as through referral relationships with equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers across a wide variety of industries.
We are currently seeking a bright, highly motivated Collector to join our Collections team in our Moberly, MO office.
1. Make outbound calls to delinquent customers
2. Make payment arrangements with customers
3. Keep up-to-date reports and accurate pay histories
4. Send invoices, payment histories and copies of lease arrangements to customers
5. Resolve customer problems
6. Assist other Collectors as needed
7. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Collections experience in leasing preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent personal computer skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees have the opportunity to participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.
Visit www.LEAFnow.com to discover how being a part of LEAF will aid in building a rewarding career bringing you the professional and personal satisfaction that we all seek. You can also visit our blog at www.LEAFCommercialCapital.com. Be sure to connect with us through our social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equipment leasing and financing experience