LEAF…Transforming the Financing Marketplace
Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank and a leading equipment leasing and finance company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Moberly, MO and Orange, CA. With fast, easy, flexible financing and a proprietary automated origination platform, LEAF serves small, mid-sized and enterprise businesses nationwide. LEAF works directly with business equipment and software end users, as well as through referral relationships with equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers across a wide variety of industries.
The right LEAF candidate for the Account Executive role will possess the ability to:
• Enjoy tele-prospecting for new business with warm, pre-qualified leads provided by company
• Continuously build a book of business by assessing clients’ current and future needs and responding to them in a prompt, accurate and sincere manner
• Achieve assigned budget goals and meet and exceed targeted levels of activity to include 80-100 outbound calls per day
• Partner internally with LEAF’s Credit and Operations teams to help expedite sales process
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to figure strategic sales methods
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
• 1-5 years of direct sales experience; inside sales preferred but not required
• Inside Equipment Leasing Sales experience is desired but will consider other relevant experienced telesales professionals
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus
• Must be an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Self-motivated and not afraid of calling and generating new business
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees have the opportunity to participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.
Visit www.LEAFnow.com to discover how being a part of LEAF will aid in building a rewarding career bringing you the professional and personal satisfaction that we all seek. You can also visit our blog at www.LEAFCommercialCapital.com. Be sure to connect with us through our social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equipment leasing and financing experience